Each Box Top is worth 10 cents. Those dimes add up quickly. Your child will love placing the box tops in the collection bin in the school office. Everyone can contribute. Don’t forget to ask family and friends to save for our school. Save your tops year round!
All your children shall be taught by the LORD; great shall be the peace of your children. ~ Isaiah 54:13
End of the 1st Quarter ~ 10/16/15
August Lunch Menu
New! School Calendar ~ 2015 - 2016
Student Handbook ~ 2015 - 2016
How the School Day will unfold this year…
- Office Hours: 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Before Care: 7:00 AM – 7:35 PM
- Students Arrive: 7:40 AM (Gate Opens)
- Morning Prayer: 7:50 AM (Gate Closes)
- Instruction Begins: 8:05 AM
- Student Dismissal: 2:30 AM
- Parent Pick Up: 2:30 PM – 2:45 PM (Full Day)
- Parent Pick Up: 12:00 PM – 12:15 PM (Half Day ~ Early Release)
- Aftercare: 2:45 PM – 5:30 PM (Full Day)
- Aftercare: 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM (Half Day ~ Early Release)
Mark Your Calendar…
- August 17th First Day of School (Early Release at 12 Noon)(Alternate Dismissal)
First Day of School: Please refer to the information posted above for drop off and pick up times. Students will use the first day to become more familiar with our campus and teacher expectations. We will have alternate dismissal on the first day of school, which means families will park and enter the campus to receive their child/children.
Before Care: All families may take advantage of our before care program at no cost. Before care staff will be available to accept students at 7am daily in the Parish Hall. Students will be escorted to the campus at 7:35.
Aftercare: Aftercare is available on full days from 2:45-5:30 and on half days from 12-2:30 for a fee of $3.00/hr per child. All students who are not picked up in the car line or in the classroom by the designated time will be escorted to aftercare until their parent/guardian arrives.
1008 Fortune Avenue
Panama City, Florida 32401
Office Hours: 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Since Open Enrollment, April 6, 2015, St. John Catholic School has experienced an increase interest in families wanting a Catholic education for their children. Pre-K (3), Kindergarten, Grade 1, and Grade 2 are waiting list only. Two intermediate grades are approaching waiting lists. We anticipate an increase of student enrollment over the next several weeks.