A Church Fully Alive
in the Diocese of
In imitation of God, engaging all with a generosity of
mind, heart, and action.
Recognizing the dignity of every human person and responding with the love that each deserves as
a child of God.
Encouraging and inviting persons into relationship with Jesus Christ, and forming and nurturing these relationships.
Being the best stewards of the mission entrusted to each of us through our commitment to perform at the highest standards in all we do.
Helping people to grow to their full maturity in Christ based on a rich and deep understanding of Scripture and Tradition. It touches marriage and family, adult and child, leadership and discipleship, and community.
Inviting Others to the Faith
Spreading the Joy of the Gospel in both word and deed to the faithful, to those who are not living their baptismal call, and to those who have never known Jesus Christ.
Disciples in Action
Living out our Baptismal call and modeling Christ’s love as we serve the poor and our neighbor in need.
St. John the Evangelist
Joyfully proclaiming, celebrating, and living the love of Jesus Christ
1008 Fortune Avenue
Panama City, Florida 32401
Have a lifetime of Miracles!
Effective, April 2, 2015: the Student Handbook for the 2015 – 2016 posted on our website has been updated. The changes pertains to following:
- The new phase in time period for the introduction of Chapel Dress Uniform
- Clarification on style of shoes to be worn
- Hair Grooming Specifics
April 6, 2015 ~ Open Registration for the 2015-2016 School Year
- Registration for New Students for the 2015-2016 School Year will commence April 6.
- Registration Fee for New and Returning Students: $250.00
- All returning and new Families must set up a F.A.C.T.S. Account as soon as possible to take advantage of the payment options for next year. You use the button to the right to accomplish this. If you have any questions about the F.A.C.T.S., feel free to contact the School Office.
- From the number of tours and inquiries fielded by administration during the past couple of months, we anticipate waiting lists for some of the grade levels. [See Circle Counters for each grade below.]
Annual Tuition Rate for 2015-2016
- One Child ~ $5,800.00
- Two Children ~ 10,475.00
- Three or More Children ~ $13,650.00
- Pre-K (Full Day) One Child ~ $5,250.00
- Pre-K (Half Day) One Child ~ $3,125.00
Open Enrollment Status for School Year 2015 – 2016 ~ Week Two (April 13 – April 18, 2015)
Class of 2026
Class of 2025
Class of 2024
Class of 2023
Class of 2022
Class of 2021
Class of 2020
Class of 2019
Class of 2018
Class of 2017
Class of 2016